Hi. I’m Anne.
- I work in a bookstore, it’s kind of awesome.
- I was a 2018 Pitch Wars mentee! Interview here.
- I was a goth kid (arguably still am).
- I live in the Blue Ridge. So do my stories.
- Trauma is #ownvoices territory & I write about it frequently.
- Horror is my jam. Creepy, spooky, atmospheric horror. Please smother everything in it.
Beyond writing, books, and film, here a few more favorites:
- Dark stories. There are more than a few essays on this ol’ blog about those.
- Halloween. It’s absolutely ridiculous how much I love this holiday.
- Music. I have loads of writing playlists on 8tracks.
- Psychology. I hold a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a counseling emphasis. Trauma psychology in particular is close to my heart, so you’ll see elements of it in just about anything I write.